Tuesday, May 23, 2006

 

Akron Bloggers MeetUp

For the regulars here, its old news, but we've scheduled the first Akron Bloggers meetup this Thursday at 7:00 p.m. at Cafe Momus.

I've started an Akron Area Bloggers group at Upcoming and installed the badge on the sidebar. As more events -- MeetUps, MTBs, whatever, will be up there. Folks can join the group and, well, do stuff. I haven't fully explored the ins and outs of Upcoming.

So, Thursday. This is our first Meetup, so I'll let the group decide where it goes. We could do some interesting stuff together trying to build the community, assemble a group publicity effort, talk about what this blog will be about, come up with some visibility activities, or we can just hang. I'm good either way.

See you there.

Comments:
I'll be there with Bob and Terra from my site.
 
I'll be there with Bob and Terra from my site.
 
I finally had the chance to attend my first Cleveland Blogger's Meet Up last week.

Hope you guys have as much fun...
 
I'll have to miss y'all this time (trying not to go into labor until this weekend or later), but I will be there in the future, indeed.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?