Friday, June 02, 2006

 

New on the Blogroll

I went hunting again for Akron blogs -- but didn't find any. I did discover that Jamie, a recent acquaintence at my church, runs a blog, and through his comments field discovered Cee Jay, also from my church. I've added both of them.

I also added two blogging spouses of women already on the roll. Frank (whose name isn't Frank) is husband to marybad and Jake of The Launch is husband to Delilah from The Miller Way.

Finally, Kyle reminded me that his friend/rival Ben Keeler of the Keeler Political Report blogs from Akron, so he's on as well.

As always, if you know anyone else, blahblahblah.

Comments:
I will inform Frank that he needs to get his GABBIN' rear in gear and update his blog!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?