Wednesday, July 05, 2006

 

Reminder: Bloggapalooza


Today is July 5th, and on my calendar it says: Bloggapalooza reminders.

So I'll knock GABB's reminder now:

Bloggapalooza info page at BFD


Since I first posted on this topic, the band lineup has been solidified. Ten bands will perform, some outside and others inside the Town Fryer, from 2-10 pm. The card runs the gamut from Americana to hip-hop to plain old-fashion stadium rock. Akron's favorite collection of musical PhD's, The House Popes, takes the outdoor stage 3.30.

By all accounts, the food at the Town Fryer is silly good.

Beyond the music and food, come along to meet other bloggers, blog readers, and the most unknown of commodities, the commenter. Among the previous interviewees, at least one statewide candidate responded to the first invites with a soft yes and others have promised to bring it up at scheduling meetings. So that's a nifty flair too. (When I receive permission, I'll publish that name.)

As before, if you have questions, please use the address on this page to contact me.

Comments:
Is the event going to be on a Blog Farm?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?