Sunday, May 20, 2007

 

New Stuff

I've added some folks to the blogroll. I still run across Akron from time to time and for the most part they go up automatically. Some have been up for a while, one I just found. So here's the rundown.

Am Fem is the domain of Angela, young woman with some apparent web design chops who runs a mostly personal blog. It's compelling, especially as she has some pretty trying life circumstances.

Angela set up a blog for her fiance Chris called Crovin. He seems not to have the fire in the belly -- he hasn't posted since April 29. We'll keep an eye on that one.

Derek offers A Subset of Derek. As he puts it, "An incomplete account of my life, thoughts and feelings."

Andrew Shears runs the boards at Radio Free Ohio. He's a Ph.D. student in Geography at the U.

Check them out and enjoy.

Labels:


Comments:
Thanks Pho...I just came across GABB today...well, I have come across it before (and I have read Pho's Norka Pages quite a bit).

Thanks for mentioning me!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?