Tuesday, July 17, 2007

 

Launch of terra, not terror

I have left The Chief Source to start my own blog - terra, not terror.

terra, not terror will discuss environmental progress going on around the world. I like to keep up on efforts to create a sustainable, less expensive, safe, energy-efficient place to live. And I love doing whatever I can to save money, energy, and resources, so I'll show you my ideas, too.

What?
This will be a positive space for us to share what we're doing to reduce our footprint. I hope you enjoy reading about efforts to help our planet.

When?
I plan to write something at least once a week. -that's a lot of progress!- I imagine this page will evolve over time, and I hope you check back once in a while to see what fun things are going on in the "green" world.

The name?
When Bush talks about the "war on terror," it usually sounds like "war on terra," which I jokingly take offense to. (Terra is Latin for Earth, and is also my name) Whether a war on the planet is actually his strategy is open for debate. We should focus on living in harmony with the earth, not living in fear.

Comments:
Hello

If this blog is to be a positive blog, then why do you make fun of Bush? Is it really necessary to add the extra non positive comment?

Are you interested in world events or local events?

Do you know that there is local domestic terror in Akron, Ohio?

If not, please read this web story at http:\\moonmanjoe.tripod.com\
 
it's great man, i really enjoyed.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?